If you have the photos you wish to use saved to your computer, you can add a photo to your dedication page by following these steps:
- Go to http://legacys.sharedbook.com and sign in with your username and password.
- In the "My Books" section of the page, click the blue button with your blog's name on it. Then click the green "Open Book" button.
- Under "Contents," select "(Edit) Dedication."
- Located on the right side of the screen, choose "Select Your Layout," then "Photo & Text"
- On the bottom left hand side of the screen, you will see a green "Upload" button, along with the two photos currently associated with your blog book covers.
- Select "Upload" and choose either the Quick Upload (which will require installing the Quick Upload Tool) or Single Upload Tool.
- Browse for the photo you’d like to use for the dedication page. Once it’s selected, hit the green "Continue" button.
- Once the upload is complete, select "Return to Book Creation." You will be redirected back to the mock-up of your present book cover.
- Select "Replace Photo," then click on the photo you just uploaded, which should now be seen in the gallery directly below.
- Select the green "Save" button, located on the top right hand side of screen, so that your changes will be updated.
Once you return to the "Personalize Your Book" screen, immediately preview your blog to ensure that you are satisfied with your changes.