Below, please find step-by-step instructions on how to create a CarePages Keepake Book:
- Go to CarePages and sign in with your member email address and password.
- From the Welcome Page, select "Creating a Keepsake Book", located on the bottom right hand side of the page.
- Select the Title and Dedication for your Keepsake Book, and select the green "Preview Your Book" button at the bottom of the page. It may take a few moments for the Flip Book preview to load
- Review the Flip Book (by selecting "Next Page") and on the left hand side of the page, select the green "See All Options" button
- From the Sign In/Registration page, select the green “Free Registration” button.
- Enter your information to create an account and select the green "Register" button.
- On the "Welcome to the CarePages Keepsake" page, select the green "Personalize" button on the bottom right-hand side. This will open your book making space, and successfully save the book to your account.
From there, you will be able to customize the book to your satisfaction.