Once you’ve saved a blog book to our system, you may remove individual entries by following these steps:
- Sign into your book with your username and password.
- In the "My Books" section of the page, click the blue button with your blog's name on it. Then click the green "Open Book" button.
- Under "Contents," select "(Edit) Posts." This will open up a listing of every blog entry currently included in your book.
- You may click on the title of the blog post to view it. Once you’ve confirmed you wish to remove this post, simply uncheck the box.
- Repeat this process until you have removed every entry you do not want to include in your book.
- Select the green "Save" button, located on the top right hand side of screen, so your changes will be updated.