You can add photographs to your saved book by following these steps:
• Login to http://legacys.sharedbook.com/ with your username and password
• From the "My Books" section on the left hand side of screen, select the blue button with the name of the deceased and click "Open Book"
• Under "Contents", select "(Edit) Photos". This will open the editing space of your book, which is customizable.
• Select the green "Upload" button to upload pictures from your computer to be included from your book.
• Once the photos have been successfully uploaded, return to the editing space. You will see your photos have been uploaded to the bottom in the photo library.
• Select the green "Replace Photo" button and click on the photo you wish to add to that space.
If you wish to add more pages to the book, select “Add Pages” and select "Choose Right Layout" and/or "Choose Left Layout" to customize the page
for text or photos. You can then follow the steps above to add photos into the photo space, or copy in any desired text content.